Employers that are seeking to maximize employee recruitment and retention look to us to provide comprehensive benefit strategies. All employers have different goals and that is why BRS develops employee benefit packages tailored to the client’s specific goals and resources. We work one on one with our clients to determine how their dollars can best be leveraged to provide the greatest benefit-to-cost ratio. One of our specialties is coordinating prevailing wage fringe benefits with available benefit options in order to the reduce labor burden on the employer while delivering quality benefits to its employees.
Prevailing Wage/Fringe Benefits
As a prevailing wage contractor, you face unique challenges. It is no simple task to navigate the compliance issues of state prevailing wage rules. Our office is accustomed to facing these challenges with you, and we have successfully implemented some of the most innovative Employee Benefits Programs in the state that:
- Fit the exact needs of your employees
- Comply with California prevailing wage regulations
- Fit your company business model
- You, the business owner, will understand and control
We stand ready to show you the impact a Qualified Benefit Plan might have on reducing your labor burden costs, increasing profits and giving you a competitive edge as you continue being awarded prevailing wage contracts.
Comprehensive Support for Administrators and Participants
We have been helping plan sponsors throughout California manage their retirement and employee benefit plans for more than 20 years. As both independent financial advisors and accredited investment fiduciaries, we can deliver the objective, unbiased guidance that you and your participants can count on. We want you to feel confident that you are meeting your obligations.
Our services include:
- Fiduciary management, to help shoulder the responsibilities and regulatory obligations that come with managing a plan
- Investment expertise, to help you deliver a range of suitable solutions for your employees according to a process that aligns with overall your investment objectives
- Plan design, to help you ensure that you have a plan in place that is focused on and conducive to participant success
- Vendor due diligence, to conduct reviews, do benchmarking, and ensure that your plan is receiving the best value from the health insurance/retirement plan companies
- Participant services, to provide your employees with investment guidance and education to help them feel more confident about their retirement plan savings
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive plan management or one or more specific services, your plan and your employees can benefit from working with a trusted employee benefits and retirement plan partner. Contact us today by calling (559-) 432-0440 or emailing [email protected] and let's start a conversation about your Employee Benefits Program.